Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dancing in the Tenth Dimension


A direct link to the above video is at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYiJZzENLkU

Remember the dance music video we looked at last month in Dancing in the Omniverse? Here's another one a friend just pointed out to me, this is found on a YouTube channel called hororium. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the person who created this video so I can't tell you much about them, except that they come from some place abbreviated as CS. According to wikipedia, this might mean the person is from Czechoslovakia, or they could be from Serbia/Montenegro.

Hopefully the person who created this music will eventually write back to me so I can tell you more about them. And in the meantime, pump up the volume and enjoy this dance track which once again features samples of my voice, this time from the original animation that started it all, and in this case quite a bit more manipulations have been performed on my speaking parts.

Enjoy the journey!

Rob Bryanton

Next: Neurons and Extra Dimensions

No comments:

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist